.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Laboratory of the Mind

An experiment in embracing the blogosphere.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Girls Can Be Nice Though

As a counterpoint to an earlier rant, I feel this post is very necessary.

Most of my friends fly off to Paris early this morning without me. They are back on Monday. I wanted to go, but could not justify missing more classes. Whatever would my poor students do without me? Besides I scheduled assessments for this week.

Knowing of my plight, two girls I know were planning to meet tomorrow. They have asked me to join them.

I think it is a very kind and considerate gesture. One is a current datemate, and the other is an ex-student who became a datemate. They met through me and are surely both sick of the sight of me.

Such is typical of these two. I am not surprised they are friendly.

To top it all, they are superbly antonymical: their personalities are cool and their friends are hot.

2 Comments:

At 22/4/05 12:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not out of pity Mick it's cuz we luvvvvvv you!!

 
At 27/4/05 15:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls are nice!!who ever said they were'nt? yes there are some bitches out there but the majority of us are nice!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home