.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Laboratory of the Mind

An experiment in embracing the blogosphere.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

My Starsky and Hutch Movie Moment

In a generous display of gratitude for some computer help rendered, a datemate offered to cook the two of us dinner yesterday before we hit the town for the night.

Upon our arrival, we entered the living room with attached kitchenette. Standing behind the counter, preoccupied with culinary tasks, stood her very attractive friend. Pleasantries were exchanged. Dinner was about twenty minutes away.

After perhaps fifteen minutes, a bottle of wine was opened. I was persuaded to have a small glass. Emerging from behind the counter to reveal a very-mini-skirt, her legs walked across the room to hand me a glass of wine.

My friend reported that I barely batted an eyelid as I "graciously accepted the glass with studied nonchalance."

Poker anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home