.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Laboratory of the Mind

An experiment in embracing the blogosphere.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

It's Been A While

It seems like a long time since I last posted anything here. Nine days is my longest interval so far.

I have been busy. I moved office in Trinity last week to my desk across the hall. I now have a new Dell machine and a big flatscreen monitor. No more wrestling with my old and slow machine.

I also purchased an iPod last weekend.

I have been toying with getting one for a while now, and very nearly bought one while in New York in January. On Saturday, I took the plunge. They really are a fantastic piece of technology. According to some people, there are other digital players out there that are better, but the iPod looks cool.

Don't get me wrong, I am very much a substance-over-style person, but I really like the design and look of the iPod. This was money well spent.

Finally, I am officially a "Wartime Consigliere" for one of my friends. I happen to be an excellent wingman, and it nice to get some third-party recognition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home