.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Laboratory of the Mind

An experiment in embracing the blogosphere.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

What About the Wedding?

Well, to be honest, I am still writing it.

I have a cracking excuse for being so late though...

On Monday, I had a bit of a stress attack. I realised I was due to hand in my thesis in about ten days. It was very sobering, especially since a lot of my work still was not working.

Fortunately, TCD has a thing called Dean's Grace which gives you a month extension, and I am applying for that.

Still as a result, I have dropped all non-essential activities. Like eating.

Seriously though, I probably will finish Part 2 over the weekend, during my downtime. I really want to get it posted though, purely as a vanity exercise. I am well aware it may not be entertaining, but I had such a good time, I really want to get the holiday recorded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home