.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Laboratory of the Mind

An experiment in embracing the blogosphere.

Friday, March 18, 2005

A Big Welcome!

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all the fourth year students of the International Business and Languages class in the Dublin of Institute of Technology to my little corner of the Internet.

It appears one or two of my precocious students discovered the link on my webpage and proceeded to tell some of their friends.

I have no idea of your number, but you are all very welcome.

I hope your last-lecture celebration on Wednesday went well. You all seemed in good form in the Cornerstone. It was a shame I could not join you in the nightclub.

Feel free to post comments should you the urge seize you in a desperate attempt to avoid studying about Electronic Data Interchange (or indeed any other subject).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home