.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Laboratory of the Mind

An experiment in embracing the blogosphere.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Smooth Selection on the Silver Screen

It has been a while since I posted last.

I was neither away nor silent. I have decided not to post unless I have something worth posting. That way I am not clogging my blog with inane musings of no interest to even myself, purely for the sake of volume.

Something strange happened last night.

I was visiting the Author, and he and his girlfriend were sitting on the bed attacking a crossword. Sitting on a couch, working on my laptop, I was listening to "New Slang" by the Shins over earphones.

I happened to glance over at the two playfully arguing over the crossword, hearing nothing but the song, and it was amazing.

It was like I was watching a scene in the cinema. All I could do was stare, fully conscious of the fact that I would weird them out should they notice.

I doubt this is significant for me, but it certainly bodes well for their relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home