.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Laboratory of the Mind

An experiment in embracing the blogosphere.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Blog Article Frequency

I am not posting as often to this blog as I would like. There are a number of reasons for this.

The first reason is that I have finished in DIT for the summer. Quite often, while my students work at the various problems I set them, I have spare time to type at a keyboard. With the classes finished, this is not true any more.

Secondly, I am awaiting a broadband connection at home. While I cannot say for sure, I hope to post a lot more once I have the ability to do so from Glasnevin.

The third and final reason is I had a lot of midweek football. This tends to take up my time without giving any blog-worthy ideas to write about. With the season finished for a while, I expect this will change soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home