.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Laboratory of the Mind

An experiment in embracing the blogosphere.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Submission

Right now, a few of you are giggling to yourselves cos all sorts of S&M things are running through those reptilian brains of yours (I'm looking at you Chameleon).

No, this has nothing to do with anything like that.

Yesterday, I submitted two copies of my PhD dissertation. It felt strange for quite some time afterwards. It is nowhere close to perfect, will require copious amounts of corrections and I'd be happier if there was more original work in it, but it is finally done.

I will have a viva for it in a while, and should that go through, I will be able to change the M in my title to the magic 'D'.

Such a small thing for six years of effort, with the tough part to come.

3 Comments:

At 2/11/05 18:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats

 
At 3/11/05 13:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're looking at me?

I'm just surprised your mistress let out of the dungeon long enough.

Back to cleaning her stilettos with your tongue, slave!

tC

 
At 4/11/05 14:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey congrats you!
hopefully you will return to the land of the living once you come through the post submission fog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home