.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Laboratory of the Mind

An experiment in embracing the blogosphere.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Kelly Brook

Last night, I chanced across Celebrity Love Island on ITV. A truly awful television programme, it has one redeeming feature, our eponymous heroine.

I have always thought she was beautiful. Last night was no exception. Wearing a modest dress with soft floral designs, she still looked jaw-droppingly sexy. As far as I am concerned, everything else on that sun-kissed travesty are mere distractions to the main event.

While I am aware that my hormones my induce bias on this subject, I do not think she is stupid either. While admitting she "is no a rocket scientist," I feel a lot of her negative publicity was unfair. She was good on MTV Select in the late 1990s.

Most importantly, and I hope my instinct is not wrong here, Ms Brook has an aura of grounded friendliness about her. She seems devoid of that superior star-quality aloofness that permeates the industry. I firmly believe that she would be a lot of fun to meet by chance in a pub or nightclub.

Oh, and just for the record, if Kelly Brook is not in the triple-digit millihelens, she is pretty damn close.

2 Comments:

At 31/5/05 19:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite my recent comments (and your responses to them), I'd rate Ms. Brook just as highly as you. Without assigning her a numerary value though.

 
At 1/6/05 16:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, Jayne Middlemiss and Abi Titmuss: Celebrity Love Island's Three Muffketeers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home